I just wanted to first say your algebra program is awesome! It really helped me it my class! I was really worried about my Algebra class and the step through solving really increased my understanding of Algebra and allowed me to cross check my work and pointed out where I went wrong during my solutions. Thanks!
Pam Marris, TX
I have tried many other programs that did not deliver on what they promised. I decided to take a chance with the Algebrator. All I can say is WOW! Thank you!
Linda Taylor, KY
I just finished using Algebrator for the first time. I just had to let you know how satisfied I am with how easy and powerful it is. Excellent product. Keep up the good work.
Laura Keller, MD
My son was in a major car wreak and was homebound for several months. I feared that he would fall behind in his classes. His math teacher recommended Algebrator, which literally took him through each problem step by step. Once my son was able to return to school, he had a better understanding of math then before he left. I would recommend this software to anyone!
William Marks, OH
Algebrator is easy to use and easy to understand and has made algebra the same for me. I am thankful that I got it.
Clay Timmons, TX
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2010-03-17:
- an object is launched directly upward at 64 feet per second (ft/s) from a platform 80 feet high. what is the value for ,v, the initial speed?
- +integrating quadratic functions where there is no outside variable using u substitiution
- algebra word problems
- radical form calculator TI
- square root property calculator
- how do we use combinations and permutations in real life
- compare BCD and floating point
- ejemplos de algebra
- la desigualdad imagenes
- interpret y = -999,000 + 50x
- word problems involving integers with solution and answer
- integration step by step solving software
- non toxic floor wax
- free worksheets on equations using algebraic identities
- "maths formulas" for entrance exam from quadratic equations
- "FirstGradeCalculus" trig calculator
- quantative reasoning math review programs byui 108
- Write the equation 0.3x 2 + 5x - 7 = 0 in general form and then choose the value of "b."
- word problems solver
- algebrator free download
- the difference between two numbers is 25 the smaller
- special products and factoring ppt
- coordinates for mario
- kuta software - infinite algebra 2
- word problem solver free
- what is the minimum length and width in meters of a box that can contain an object 56cm wide and 843mm long?
- in a certain year the amount of a garbage
- ti 89 lagrange multilpliers
- math domain and range finder
- math investigatory
- division lessons for beginners
- kelly contracted to paint a house
- maths problem solver in 7th STD
- forms of quadratic functions and their graph
- tiling problem trapezoid
- SolutionSet Calculator
- square root of 10500
- math trivia for high school with answer
- mark the electrician charges $115 for a house call, and then $40 per hour
- trivia of math-factors of monomials for grade 8
- examples of polynomial problems
- mathematics investigatory project
- a data set of size 19 has correlation coefficient of r = –0.432. test the significance of r at the 5% level and at the 1% level
- free hands on equations worksheets
- binomnial table java program
- Free Rational Expression Calculator Fractions
- a rectangular garden is bounded by one side by a house and is to be fenced on the other three sides. Fencing material costs $15 per foot
- differentiation kumon
- Mymathlab college algebra cheat
- rationalizing the denominator of a fraction calculator
- quadratic fraction
- If you are going to deposit $500 into a bank account and can pick whether your interest will be compounded monthly or daily, what would you choose? Why?
- algebra factoring poems
- real number system
- invest cos
- richard penn, calculus
- solving equations with logarithims and fractions
- lesley has a gift card worth $500 for a local entertainment store. movies cost $20 each and newly released video games cost $50 each. in order to use the gift card, lesley must purchase at least eleven items. if lesley wants to spend as much as possible on his gift card by purchasing the most items, which combination of movies and newly released video games is optimal?
- 9th grade algebra worksheet download
- factoring a polynomial with a cube
- ope ration on rational expressions worksheets
- I have found it easier to think of it in two parts. Find the root part first and then take it to the exponential part if possible. It makes the numbers a lot easier to work with.
- species of animal is discovered on an island. Suppose that the population size of the species can be modeled by the fol lowing exp onential function , where time is measured in years.
- softmath algebra software contact number
- substitution calculator
- Math Problem Solver
- algebraic expressions addition
- algebraeic equations
- stacked algebraic fractions worksheet
- fraction adding calculator with basic algebra
- poems about algebra
- Math Powerpoint + Solving formulas for a variable
- adding exponents in square roots
- algebra percent math lessons
- solving nonhomogeneous differential equations
- free college algebra answers
- math tutor software
- How to find square and cube root manualy?
- Third order polynomial
- hard math question for 9th grade
- would 5/5 convert to a decimal?
- using square roots
- teacher manual for excel math 4th grade
- free place to get answers for linear equation problems
- combining exponents in equation
- cubed root equation calculator
- free math worksheets on adding and subtracting inergers
- second Order Non-homogeneous Differential Equation with variable coefficients